Master Degree in Computer Science
I am an extremely curious person, always eager to learn from others’ experience.
Highly adaptive in cross-cultural environments that have been fundamental for putting myself on the line, showing my own initiative and willingness to contribute in teamwork.
As a Software Engineer a put a focus con SW design and testing in order to deliver robust and effective solutions.
Among my passions I love writing music, playing the guitar, reading science fiction novels, travelling and taking photos with
What you can find here
Info about my career, education, projects and passions.
R&D Software Engineer @ Imaginalis
Sesto Fiorentino(FI), Italy
My responsibilities in the R&D team focus on the development of the new line of Veterinary CT Scanners.
• Strong contribution to the whole software development process from requirements analysis to productisation.
• Software Design in UML carried out with Enterprise Architect.
• Software Development with C++ Qt.
• Unit and Integration Tests with QtTest.
• Automation testing with Jenkins.
• GUI development with Qt Widgets.
• Core Machine features implementation with state-of-art solutions.
• 3rd-party Software integration.
• Coordinator among international distributors, suppliers and contractors.
Software Engineer @ Telespazio VEGA Deutschland
Telespazio VEGA Deutschland GmbH ( a Leonardo/Thales Company)
I have worked on a cutting-edge technology for UAVs detection and classification with different type of sensors.
I have been responsible for designing, implementing, testing and documenting software components as part of a hyperscale, distributed and real-time system deployed with the latest container technology.
Thanks to the multidisciplinary of the project I gained experience in multiple fields:
• C++ with Qt as main programming language, applying the most suitable Design Patterns.
• Image processing and classification with OpenCV.
• GUI development with Qt QML.
• SW Documentation, design (UML) and requirements analysis carried out with Enterprise Architect.
• Continuous integration and software deployment performed respectively with Jenkins and Docker.
Consultant @ PwC Advisory
In the cross-industry CPM group I got hands-on experience on both backend and frontend of Consolidate financial statement and Budgeting systems.
Main focus on:
• Reports and input forms in SAP BPC 10.0 Microsoft/Netweaver.
• ETL procedures.
Master in Computer Science
10/09/2012 - 23/04/2015
Università degli Studi di Milano
FINAL GRADE: 110/110 cum Laude.
COURSES: Mathematical Logic, Intelligent Systems, Theory of Computation, Distributed Systems, Wireless and Mobile Networks, Stochastic Processes, Information Management, Fuzzy Logics, GPU Computing, Digital Architectures, Microelectronics, Audio Programming, Big Data.
Apprentice @ Unimi
10/2014 - 23/04/2015
Master Thesis – The Comelicottero: experiments on quadcopter’s flight controls at Università degli Studi di Milano.
Development of an Arduino Yun-based quadcopter.
Bachelor of Computer Science
Università degli Studi di Milano Bicocca
Apprentice @ Unimib
07/2012 - 10/2012
Audio Files Classification at Image & Vision Laboratory – Università degli Studi di Milano-Bicocca.
The aim was to classify audio streams taken from TV or radio channels and recognise their heterogeneous contents.
COURSES: Calculus, Physics, Computer Architectures&Networks, Java/Lisp/Prolog Programming, Database, Data Structures, Automata, Operating Systems, Software Engineering, Statistics, Operations Research, Information Theory, Company Structure, Digital Image Processing, Digital Signal Processing, Multimedia Formats, Virtual Reality, Information Retrieval, Theory of Automation, Computer Security.
Software Development Processes80%