Master Degree in Computer Science
I am an extremely curious person, always eager to learn from others’ experience.
Highly adaptive in cross-cultural environments that foster effective relations with colleagues and partners.
I am both accurate in technical details and planning in order to achieve goals efficiently.
I love writing music, reading science fiction novels, travelling and aerial photography.
What you can find here
Info about my career, education, projects and passions.
R&D Software Engineer @ Imaginalis
Sesto Fiorentino(FI), Italy
My tasks in the R&D department cover software development for medical devices with focus on image enhancement. Key points:
• Strong contribution to the whole software development process from requirements analysis to production, adopting
Kanban as main methodology.
• Software development with Qt, GUI design with Qt Widgets.
• Core Machine features implementation with state-of-art solutions.
• 3rd-party Software integration.
• Coordinator among international partners, suppliers and contractors
Software Engineer @ Telespazio VEGA Deutschland
I have worked on a cutting-edge technology for UAVs detection and classification with different type of sensors.
I have been responsible for designing, implementing, testing and documenting software
components involving imaging and classification as part of a hyper-scale, distributed and real-time system. Focus on:
• C++ with Qt as main programming language, applying the most suitable Design Patterns.
• Image processing and classification with OpenCV and Keras for Deep Learning solutions.
• GUI design with Qt QML.
• Documentation, modelling and requirements analysis carried out with Enterprise Architect.
• Continuous integration and software deployment performed respectively with Jenkins and Docker.
Consultant @ PwC Advisory
Technical implementation of Corporate Performance Management processes (CPM), using SAP BPC 10.0 MS/NW. Further skills: SAP BW/MS SQL Server. Projects concern Business budgeting and Consolidation for customers of different industries.
Master in Computer Science
10/09/2012 - 23/04/2015
Università degli Studi di Milano
FINAL GRADE: 110/110 cum Laude.
COURSES: Mathematical Logic, Intelligent Systems, Theory of Computation, Distributed Systems, Wireless and Mobile Networks, Stochastic Processes, Information Management, Fuzzy Logics, GPU Computing, Digital Architectures, Microelectronics, Audio Programming, Big Data.
Apprentice @ Unimi
10/2014 - 23/04/2015
Master Thesis – The Comelicottero: experiments on quadcopter’s flight controls at Università degli Studi di Milano.
Development of an Arduino Yun-based quadcopter.
Bachelor of Computer Science
Università degli Studi di Milano Bicocca
Apprentice @ Unimib
07/2012 - 10/2012
Audio Files Classification at Image & Vision Laboratory – Università degli Studi di Milano-Bicocca.
The aim was to classify audio streams taken from TV or radio channels and recognise their heterogeneous contents.
COURSES: Calculus, Physics, Computer Architectures&Networks, Java/Lisp/Prolog Programming, Database, Data Structures, Automata, Operating Systems, Software Engineering, Statistics, Operations Research, Information Theory, Company Structure, Digital Image Processing, Digital Signal Processing, Multimedia Formats, Virtual Reality, Information Retrieval, Theory of Automation, Computer Security.
Software Development Processes80%