As a Product Owner, I have managed the product backlog of Luminar’s ADAS L2 function, leveraging the remarkable capabilities of the Luminar Lidar.
– Working with a development team, taking care of the product definition: (ACC, Lane Centering), test plans and documentation
– Fostering teamwork within the organization (scrum safe framework) to converge on the common goals and align the expectations of the several stakeholders
– Communicate the a clear vision of the product and realizing a coherent backlog and product goals through planning and refinement sessions
– Prepare and run demos to internal and external stakeholders. I actively took part in the CES 2023 in Las Vegas, showcasing our L2 system to OEMs and integrators
– Constant hands-on experience with prototype vehicles to get constant feedback from the current development’s status
Courses: Dekra Driving license C for preproduction vehicles
Certifications: Professional Scrum Product Owner™ I (PSPO I) [July 2022]